Tuesday, April 29, 2014

First post in a long time

This is my first blog post in a long, long time. I've played with blogs in the past but found I always ran out of things to say. It took me a while to realise that the reason for that is I'm always hiding myself from myself and others. Strange, isn't it?

Anyway, realising that it is far too easy to wear different masks for different occasions, I've finally decided to start a web site and a blog where I can share all the things that interest me, and where I can start to disclose more about myself over time.

Mostly the things that interest me are, well, geeky things. I'm into linux, spreadsheets, photography, books, meditation, thinking, and learning. And yes, it may seem contradictory, but the older I get the more I find I am into the mystical side of life, the universe and everything. The universe, or perhaps the multiverse, is vast - much vaster than most of us are able to comprehend.

I also have a Tumblr (http://grantstumblething.tumblr.com/) where I post my own photography, and share the photo's of others that I find interesting, or beautiful. And I've just started a personal web site (https://sites.google.com/site/grantthegeekspersonalpages/home) which is under construction at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment